STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Hello Everyone, I am trying to interface MLX90614 sensor I2C with stm32F401 Discovery board and i have configured stm32 cube MX in standard mode. My sensor works fine and I am using logic analyser to analyse my SCL and SDA signals.

However, I am getting 0x3A(NACK) in stop condition of my logic analyser. Can anyone help me how i can convert this NACK to ACK. I am attaching my code snippet and my logic analyser signal as well . Thanks for help and support.uint8_t I2C_ADDRESS = ...

APand.7 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B3 OctoSPI Flash. Octal_Polling_WEL() has a problem

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting a question.I use the MX25UM51245G OctoSPI Flash memory of the STM32H7B3LI Discovery Board. Use stm32cubeIDE. I have referred to STM32L4 Octo-SPI Application note and STM32H7 Octo-SPI Application note.But I s...

LLily.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Help] Rise/fall times too slow on nanosecond-wide pulses

Hello everyone :D I am currently using the STM32H743VIT6 (LQFP-100) on a custom PCB.My goal is to generate fast positive pulses (ideal case would be a 10ns pulse) on TIM4 CH2 (PB8). APB2 is clocked at 200MHz so I can get 5ns ticks from my timer.Gener...

2sayle by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels