STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G484QET6 Pin File

I need a pin file for the STM32G484QET6 with the die to lead frame distance through bond wire etc. and die to lead frame delay. Where do I find this?

Using accelerometer IIS3DWB

Hello all, I am trying to read the temperature out of the IIS3DWB chip and I am following the github example (iis3dwb_reg.c).    My code is given below.However, once I start running the programme, the temperature I am measuring in degrees Celsius doe...

KKots.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H5 Can't initialize i3c device BMI323

I am working off of the example I3C_Controller_ENTDAA_IT for the STM32H5 series to initialize a device (BMI323 IMU). I am hitting an error handler at the HAL_I3C_ErrorCallback before it tries to add the device on the bus.The SER value at the HAL_I3C_...

wyatt-m by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hardware JPEG Codec in STM32U5Fx/5Gx

In your document AN5766 Migrating within STM32U5 series microcontrollers.You mention that the JPEG Codec will be available in STM32U5Fx/5Gx. i try find this microcontroller in the Cube IDE but cant.do u have info about it or datasheet for it?RegardsM...

MSale.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC fails to start on STM32U575 (Nucleo-U575ZI-Q)

I have a very simple ADC setup for one-time conversion, only one Vrefint channel enabled, no DMA, ADC clock is 16MHz, MX_ADC4_Init() called with no error.HAL_ADC_Start() fails due to a timeout internally waiting for ADC_FLAG_RDY to be set in ADC_Enab...

ADC-Error1.png
TDJ by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H503RB I3C Target TX-FIFO Size Question

I am using NUCLEO-H503RB as I3C Target with LL library.What's the minimum size of TX-FIFO available when I3C Target is reading by Controller?I setup I3C Target TX-FIFO using function "LL_I3C_ConfigTxPreload" with 1 byte, but it always runs 8 bytes pe...

Tx-FIFO.png FIFO-Sram.png I3C_Read_Test.png
BRIAN_LAI by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to transition from blocking to non-blocking I2C?

I'm trying to talk to a New Haven NHD-0216CW-AG3 OLED, and I set up a driver using the HAL system on a STM32F373 controller. I realized once I'd written it that it's blocking, and I want to move to a non-blocking system using the _IT functions.Just c...

CHill.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos