STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

erase_init.Page = 11; bricks STM32G030

I have been attempting to write to flash on an stm32G030 and manually changed the erase_init.Page = address & ~(FLASH_PAGE_SIZE - 1); to erase_init.Page = 11; and this bricked the device and is no longer able to be connected to an STlink is there any...

PGood.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H503RB I3C private communication

Hi all.   I tried to communicate(private) with my I3C slave device using STM32H503RB board. To communicate with my device, I need to specify register address to write/read data. i.e. Frame = (Start with Slave ID w/ W=0) + (register address w/ W=0) + ...

GLee.16 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN communication setup with stm32f407vet6

I have stm32f407vet6 board as well as another end for CAN is made using stm32f103c8t6, So can you help me setup CAN communication between these. where in stm32f103c8t6 will have usb end which will be connected to laptop.

SRath.4 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

hal_delay() not working

So I've created a project and am trying to use the HAL_delay(10); but it gets stuck at this function when im trying to debug. I have been changing the clock and enabling the TIM2 so I don't know if i've messed something up. Here are the settings that...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biAmBQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biAmGQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biAmVQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biAmaQAE.png
PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

i2s PCM volume adjustment problem

I figured to increase the volume of the pcm data i just multiply it, because it is pretty much a sine wave sampled? I use this to increase the volume of the audio from the microphone connected to i2s and it works great. I do this when the audio is st...

TMich.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 LSE Hardfault

I'm using external crystal for RTC on STM32H750VB. Sometimes when i powered up to board, its hanging on LSE initialization and entering hard fault. If i remove rtc backup battery and plug it again, its working. This happens very rarely :S I couldn't ...

Eralp by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Unzip a zip file in memory?

I am writing a program to unzip a zip file downloaded from cloud in memory by itself if it seem any zip file available in memory but I am not getting any small & simple library to implement it.Can anyone help me regarding this?

SGoel.2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels