STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hi, I've purchased an STM32H723ZG Nucleo Board to evaluate and test the potential of the onboard DAC. The max sampling time for the STM32H72x with the max bus speed at 137.5MHz is 51.1Msps as described in the AN4566 but I can't reach them.

I'm trying to generate a 1.2 MHz sine burst using the DAC, DMA and Timers. Everything works fine but only up to 200-250KHz then increasing the frequency the amplitude begins to decrease.Moreover I've managed to reach about 25Msps and it seems impossi...

MZ.NG by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H747IGT6 Flash read leading to hardfault

Hi,We have written the data in Flash Bank 2 sector 7 successfully. Power cycled the board and trying to read the stored data from Flash Bank 2 sector 7 and found Hadrdfault error at 64th byte.-> The data stored in the form of char.-> Using HAL librar...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDOhuQAG.png
SH.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer Encoder

Hi, I am using STM32F105 MCU.I have made a mistake in Hardware and switched two pins around. I have two signals from a encoder which they are connected to MCU in wrong way. SignalA ---> PC9 (TIM3-CH4)SignalB ---> PA8 (TIM1-CH1)I want to use a combin...

NASI by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART receiving issue at low clock speed

Hi All,Microcontroller running on 2Mhz clock speed, UART is configured at 115200 baud, Transmitting is working fine but facing issue while receiving data by interrupt, UART error occurred but not showing error number(huart.error =0, NO frame error, p...

vchau.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels