STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Connect STM32CubeU5 B-U585I-IOT02A to WPA-2 Enterprise

Hi everyone,I'm quite new to the STM hardware and embedded programming in general. My goal is to connect the B-U585I-IOT02A to a WPA-2 Enterprise WIFI (it needs to be that standard).I found the examples in the git repository about connecting to WIFI ...

JGens.1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

I/O monitoring with JTAG/SWD

I would like to monitor in real-time the state of the pins on my board (STM32F407D-DISC1) for a HIL (hardware in the loop) application.To do so I want to use the TAPs of the JTAG. I've found in the AN4989 application note that the JTAG was not suppor...

AMabi.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hlo all, i'm trying to receive data over uart and something weird happens every time i try to receive the data, my buf variable always stays empty. can anyone suggest me the solution. I am attaching my code for your reference.

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdint.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> //#include "stm32f4xx.h" #include "stm32f411xe.h" #include "uart.h"   #define GPIOAEN (1U<<0) #define PIN5 (1U<<5) #define LED_PIN PIN5   ...

RChou.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels