STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTC SubSecond does not generate an interrupt with an STM32C031. Interrupt works perfectly on calendar type alarms. I work in LSE at 32768KHz, divider 127 and 255

RTC_TimeTypeDef sTime = {0}; RTC_DateTypeDef sDate = {0}; RTC_AlarmTypeDef sAlarm = {0}; /* USER CODE BEGIN RTC_Init 1 */ /* USER CODE END RTC_Init 1 */ /** Initialize RTC Only */ hrtc.Instance = RTC; hrtc.Init.HourFormat = RTC_HOURFORMAT_24; hrtc.In...

FBERL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-U575ZI unable to activate PWM pin output

Hi everybody! I keep trying to out a PWM signal, using TIM1 ch1. CC do trigger fine, but the output pin doesn't change. Please help!void TIMER_init(void){ //PA8 - CH1 GPIOA->MODER &= ~((3 << GPIO_MODER_MODE8_Pos) + (3 << GPIO_MODER_MODE9_Pos)); //Sw...

Skfir by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC3+DMA

I'm having trouble with my STM32h757 processor. I'm trying to sample 2000 samples using ADC3+DMA1/DMA2/BDMA, but it's not working as expected. I set up the ADC to work in continuous mode and the DMA to work in circular mode with the address increment...

MDali.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync protocol on timers - Nucleo STM32L412KB

Hi guys,I'm "trying" to establish a STABLE communication between USB FX2LP sync slaveFIFO and STM32 MCU, in particular with the STM32L412KB for now.I need a stable data transfer from STM32 DMA-GPIO to FX2LP slaveFIFO with DMA clock 3MHz (later higher...

SSher.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I appreciate to guide me for ADC

I am usinghttps://os.mbed.com/platforms/ST-Nucleo-L496ZG-P/#board-pinoutwith this manualhttps://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um2179-stm32-nucleo144-boards-mb1312-stmicroelectronics.pdfNow I would like to learn Analog-to-Digital Conversion (ADC)...

CG3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OctoSpi in QuadSpi mode

​Hello,​I am trying to access an external flash memory (32 mbit) using stm32L4. Stm32L4 has OctoSpi. i have configured the OctoSpi with dual quad disabled but yet, i am not able to access the external flash mem. The external flash memory supports sin...

hp26 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L4P5 PWM with DMA no GPIO output

Hey all, I'm trying to generate DMA PWM for a row of 3 Neopixels. I succeeded on a Nucleo-based L496, but translating to a L4P5 target (custom board) results in no output on the GPIO at all. I've compared the generated HAL code for both and cannot fi...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biRXrQAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biRY1QAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biRXwQAM.png
CLigh.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels