STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can a Debugger Be Used to Program TCM RAM STM32H730

Hi, I am working on a project using the STM32H730. In order to accommodate a requirement for larger program memory size we are planning on using an external flash and loading instructions into TCM RAM on boot. My question is whether for development w...

EPala.2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 M7 stop mode issue

Hi,I have a bit of a problem.Currently I´m using the M7 to do all the work, it initializes all the peripherals it needs.The M4 waits for M7 to configure stuff and then goto standby mode.The problem is related to sleep/stop/standby mode of the differe...

AJans.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PID controller

Hello ST Community,I am generating a PWM signal with sample frequency of 10KHz on STM32F4 nucleo board with a clock frequency of 82 MHz.At the same time, I am programming a PI controller; to make sure that my PI regulator works also with 10KHz freque...

UART bootlader

Dear, I'm using embedded STM32 UART bootloader to update the firmware of a slave STM32G070.For some reasons, the host should maintain the slave in reset during a long time before starting slave bootloader. Sometimes, when the slave is maintain in res...

YDann.7 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

MPU Control of 5-Phase Motors

Hello,I am looking for a way to control a 5 phase motor with a microcontroller. There are 2-phase motor controls, but no control method for 5-phase motors. Is there any good way to do this?Best Regard 

forst by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST Link Unable to connect to 3 Dev Boards

I am having trouble connecting ST development boards to my computer.  I have tested the following development boards:B-G431B-ESC1NUCLEO-G474REb-g474e-dpow1I had trouble connecting when I had Windows 10, I just upgraded to Windows 11 and have the same...

willpat by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HRTIM Deadtime not correct with external event

I am creating a power supply that uses the HRTIM.The setup has minimum on time, minimum off time, and deadtimes.The minimum off time is defined as the time between the period and compare 1The minimum on time is between Compare1 + rising deadtime and...

photon_1-1688075332872.png photon_0-1688075216137.png photon_2-1688075407154.png
photon by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels