STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STUSB1600 Source Role Comunication USB 2.0

I project a board for my company based on STUSB1600 for the part of Power Delivery with a USB Type-C port where I want to connect a device.Before sending the board into production, I purchased the evaluation board STEVAL-CCC002V1 to conduct tests wit...

CAN auto retransmission enabled

hello,i have enabled the Automatic retransmission and sending data on TX. There is no other node is connected, so there is NACK on sending data. but I see not complete data is transmitted in further attempts. please see attached file and let know wha...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C error recovery

Posted on August 24, 2013 at 12:05Hello,I'm trying to make the STM32L152  I2C communication failure-proof against glitches/short-circuits. There's an API command I2C_SoftwareResetCmd which seems to be the cure, but i can't find any proper example or...

Cannot get PWM to work on the STM32L552-Q board

I have turned on the Timer 1 and have gone through several tutorials to get pins PE0, PE11, PE13 and PE14 to pulse but I cannot get any sort of signal output. I'm attaching to project.  The configurations are in main.h, I turn all the timers on in Ma...

wfd by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F767 Change RDP level from second stage bootloader

Hello,I have second stage bootloader in place and want to change RDP level from it (0 to 1 and roll back when doing firmware upgrade).However, the problem is, once RDP level is changed to 1, bootloader is not able to change it back to 0. I've to chan...

SGAUR.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! SPI TXE flag set early

Hi,I m testing SPI TXE flag with the following code:void TestSPI(void){ GPIO_ResetBits(GPIOA, GPIO_Pin_4); SPI_I2S_SendData(SPI3, 0); while (!SPI_I2S_GetFlagStatus(SPI3, SPI_I2S_FLAG_TXE)); SPI_I2S_SendData(SPI3, 0); while (!SPI_I2S_Ge...

SebB by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels