STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G0B1 ADC DMA multichannel

Having some trouble with reading ADC channels on this unit only when using multiple channels. I have no problem using a single channel, but as soon as I expand it to two, or more, my readings are just garbage.Code for working single channel: hadc1....

Resolved! ADC conversion data to DMA without any DMA interrupt ??

Hello team am Receving 16bit ADC conversion data to DMA in STM32H745i Disco in CubeIDE software. Here DMA interrupt is generating by default in software (i am disabled the interrupt in programming after that program counter is out of control) I dont ...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H730 FDCAN TxDelayCompensation

I use FDCAN in STM32H730 for communication over CAN-FD.At the moment it works with 500kBit/2000kBit without TxDelayCompensation. But we want to communicate with 1000kBit/4000kBit too. Therefore I want to enable TxDelayCompensation.I'm not sure how I ...

RTC SubSecond does not generate an interrupt with an STM32C031. Interrupt works perfectly on calendar type alarms. I work in LSE at 32768KHz, divider 127 and 255

RTC_TimeTypeDef sTime = {0}; RTC_DateTypeDef sDate = {0}; RTC_AlarmTypeDef sAlarm = {0}; /* USER CODE BEGIN RTC_Init 1 */ /* USER CODE END RTC_Init 1 */ /** Initialize RTC Only */ hrtc.Instance = RTC; hrtc.Init.HourFormat = RTC_HOURFORMAT_24; hrtc.In...

FBERL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-U575ZI unable to activate PWM pin output

Hi everybody! I keep trying to out a PWM signal, using TIM1 ch1. CC do trigger fine, but the output pin doesn't change. Please help!void TIMER_init(void){ //PA8 - CH1 GPIOA->MODER &= ~((3 << GPIO_MODER_MODE8_Pos) + (3 << GPIO_MODER_MODE9_Pos)); //Sw...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC3+DMA

I'm having trouble with my STM32h757 processor. I'm trying to sample 2000 samples using ADC3+DMA1/DMA2/BDMA, but it's not working as expected. I set up the ADC to work in continuous mode and the DMA to work in circular mode with the address increment...

MDali.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync protocol on timers - Nucleo STM32L412KB

Hi guys,I'm "trying" to establish a STABLE communication between USB FX2LP sync slaveFIFO and STM32 MCU, in particular with the STM32L412KB for now.I need a stable data transfer from STM32 DMA-GPIO to FX2LP slaveFIFO with DMA clock 3MHz (later higher...

SSher.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I appreciate to guide me for ADC

I am usinghttps://os.mbed.com/platforms/ST-Nucleo-L496ZG-P/#board-pinoutwith this manualhttps://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um2179-stm32-nucleo144-boards-mb1312-stmicroelectronics.pdfNow I would like to learn Analog-to-Digital Conversion (ADC)...

CG3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OctoSpi in QuadSpi mode

​Hello,​I am trying to access an external flash memory (32 mbit) using stm32L4. Stm32L4 has OctoSpi. i have configured the OctoSpi with dual quad disabled but yet, i am not able to access the external flash mem. The external flash memory supports sin...

hp26 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels