STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Usb communication

I am tying to print stack trace uing CDC_Transmit_FS() from HardFault_Handler(), but it not printing any  anyone please help me to find out the issue

Anand m by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Too high timeout value in HAL driver

Hi,I would ask about timeout value in HAL driver in flash module. There is set as 50 seconds. It's big value relative to embedded environment. There is any reason of this value? In context of option byte feature, how value i can accept? 1 ms, 100 ms?...

STM32F303 actual samples per second from ADC

Hello! I am trying to figure out my sampling time from my ADC. The setup i have:A number of ADC:s setup with a DMA. All ADC has the same sample time, set to 19.5 ADC cycles. All ADC is 12 bit, so from my understanding, we have 19.5 + 12.5 = 32 ADC cy...

Two STM32 communicating over UART

I have written code for both the transmitter as well as receiver board. The issue is when i see the communication over logic analyzer or even while using TTL to RS232 converter, i can see that the port is continuously occupied and master is transmitt...

DJ1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 TIMER PWM DMA not working.

i want change pwm duty cycle using dma in circular mode but its not changing duty cycle so dma is not working what is the problem in code? how can use PWM + DMA ?main.cuint16_t duty[] = {0,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000,900,800,700,600,500...

Labels