STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI troubles

Hi - I have a new board with very minimal parts other than a STM32L451VET6 micro and a SPI LCD.I have implemented SPI and the micro is sending data when I single step the program. When I just let it run it Sends exactly three and one half bytes... ev...

Stoufer_0-1693261406115.png
Stoufer by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Uboot failed when "Saving Environment to MMC..."

Hi,we have an image, install on few SD cards. Most of them boots just fine, but few of them get stuck at  "Saving Environment to MMC...".I tried to reduce the SD clock to 25, 12.5MHz but it doesn't help. Does anyone know where the point to investigat...

Dat Tran by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Array of PDM microphones best bus interface

Hello,I would like to design a microphone array with up to 16 microphones. I want to use the stm32h7a3zi board which has a lot of peripherals.I was looking at the DFSDM interface, but with only 8 channels / 8 filters up to 8 pdm microphones can be ha...

frnt by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 mcu finder

HiSTM32 mcu finder for iPhone is fine.But, STM32 mcu finder for iPad is stuck with a component database dated Jul 14, 2021 20h18.It's a way to have an updated database ?Thanks in advance

How to generate PWM using timers working with PLL

Here, i am working on STM32F401 controller, where i am using PLL with HSI working at 72MHz freq. The timer is generating a PWM output but instead of generating 24 pulses as per my requirement it is only generating 6 pulses. Hence 2 pulses for every 8...

DJ1_0-1693282429611.png
DJ1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC

I want to read  voltage of an  analog waveform  of 1khz after 50us of every rising edge and skip other reading of every cycle how to configure adc in stm32 if anyone have code for this please help.. 

ishu by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels