STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Garbage values while using multiple ADC channels

Hi,I am using STM32H743 Nucleo to interface 9 analog sensors on different ADC channels of ADC1. ADC1 is configured as:hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_ASYNC_DIV6; hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_16B; hadc1.Init.Scan...

RJain.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noise due data transmission using UART on STM32L476RE

In my project, I'm using the STM32L476RELQFP64 microcontroller to process data from an external ADC that communicates via SPI. The objective is to transmit this processed data to a display using UART. However, I'm facing difficulties with the data tr...

LRosa.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC Differential output in STM32H745i DIsco

Am configured ADC channel1 as differential mode in STM32H745i disco board .Bellow is my configuration static void MX_ADC1_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC1_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END ADC1_Init 0 */   ADC_MultiModeTypeDef multimode = {...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels