STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4S5 Discovery Kit, how to use X-CUBE-AWS

I am doing various tests using the STM32L4S5 MCU board.Among them, I register this board with AWS and communicate with MQTT messagesTo do so, we connected to AWS using a package called X-CUBE-AWS provided by ST and actually communicated the sensor va...

dongkey by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F05 and Uart 7 bit

Hello,RM0091(Rev 10) "27.8.1  USART control register 1 (USART_CR1)" shows bits M0 and M1. HoweverSTM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.4/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx/Include/stm32f051x8.honly defines#define USART_CR1_M_Pos (12U)#define USART_CR1_M_Msk (0x1UL <<...

STM32F405RGT6

Hi all, I have a flight controller which has a STM32F405RGT6 MCU and is working 100%.Another flight controller (different brand) has a damaged STM32F405RGT6 MCU and I would like to swap them instead of buying a new MCU online due to time constraints....

HF_ATL by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! UART Communication

Hi , I am using STM32L031x4 MCU for my project. In the document it shows 2 UART ports, can I use these 2 UARTS simultaneously ?I need 2 different UARTS for sensors. 

How to config track clock on NUCLEO-H563ZI

I am using the MDK-ARM tool to develop our application.When I enable the "Trace Exceptions" function to trace all exceptions, it always show "No synchronization" in red below. And no exception can be seen from the table.I also uploaded the trace cloc...

No_sync.png Trace_clock.png
Labels