STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F4VE Board for Schematic Design CAD File

Hi,  I am reaching out to kindly request to get the CAD file of the STM32F4VE board. This CAD file would greatly facilitate the process of designing a customized schematic diagram of our project. Please help me to find out the cad file of the board.

Resolved! USB MSD/USB Stick example for STM32G4 Series

Hello, I have a STM32G4 evaluation board. My goal is to read and write to a USB thumb drive (pen drive/MSD device) using an STM32G4 microcontroller (bare-metal). When I look at the possible USB examples in the CubeIDE, I can't find any examples for M...

1.png

Resolved! ATM90E26 SPI Driver for STM32G491

Hi,I am  working with AGM90E26 Energy meter with STM32G491 with SPI.I checked for the drivers but I didn't find. If possible can anyone please share the energy meter SPI driver/resource link of that driver. It will be helpfulThanks

Resolved! Reading from LCD Display. (Without I2C)

I don't understand how to use these two display modes:Read Busy Flag and Address CounterRead Data from RAMDatasheet LCD2004AI can describe how writing to DDRAM works. First, I put the cursor on the display where I want to write the character: LCD_Sen...

tim.png png.png
MMust.5 by Senior II
  • 13 replies
  • 11 kudos

STM32H757 ST-link locked by ITSELF

I am working on STM32H757i-eval board. It worked well until this morning when it displayed "Error in initializing ST-Link device, Reason (4) No device found on target" at the time I was burning an image to it through the ST-link on stm32CubeIDE. Then...

Leoq by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN in Nucleo-U575Zi-q

Hello,  I am trying to Use FDCAN For Nucleo-u575Zi-Q , I already Configured two Stm32 emulation board with the same code one send data and other is receiving data , I did all init Functions and Enable interrupt when receiving data but non of this buf...

Labels