STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32h7 HRtim input capture ability

Can I measure low pulse duration(>10ns) using the STM32H Hrtim?Hi all,I'm new to STM32H7 development. So I'm hoping to get some help to start.I need to measure pulse duration in 5- nanoseconds resolution or less. I then need to transfer the measured ...

Burakgvl by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F2 USB HOST interrupt flood

Hello,I get an issue with the USB HOST configured on my STM32F2This USB HOST driver works well in my case, but it appears that the interrupt OTG_HS_IRQHandler is called too frequently (when I plug a device on the USB HOST post) and it's flooding my C...

jean by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HSE Oscillator for STM32L01 series MCU

I'd like to try using the STM32L011E4Y6TR in a new design.  However, the HSE input has only one pin (RCC_CK_IN) and I'm not sure how to use it with a standard 4 pin crystal that typically connects to 2 mcu pins.  Can someone point me toward a referen...

Resolved! RTC 30 Feb

Hello st community, I work on stm32F4, and I use with RTC for date time.When I write in RTC a wrong day (for example 30 Feb 2023 or 31 Apr 2023) I havent a error in the result.It is possible to ask if the data is correct ?if (HAL_RTC_SetDate(&hrtc, &...

IlConte by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printf Redirect on Multiple Core MCUs

Before starting out on further investigation, I'd like to ask if anyone has used a USART and printf redirect on BOTH cores at the same time? I'm under the impression that the "Resource Manager" library might be part of the solution, but really unclea...

Resolved! 2 PWM outputs - is this possible?

now I'm about to try 2 PWM outputs on STM32G4, one is 1/2 time-base delayed from another one.I think that it is difficult with using only 1 timer, and if using 2, is it possible?maybe like following..  using TIM2 & TIM3 for example,  both are PWM gen...

mxo_0-1693891862497.png
mxo by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels