STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! serial.peek() and serial.flush() equivalent in STM32

I'm trying to port a UART driver from aurdino to STM32. Able to relate all interfaces for aurdino vs STM32 while can't able to map ones for the followingserial.peek()serial.flush()Does HAL have an direct interface as peek() to get the next byte of in...

darthana by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TICK_INT_PRIORITY changes from 0 to 15 and vice-versa

STM32CubeIDE - Version: 2.0.200.202301271415STM32CubeMX - Version: 6.8.1-RC4  Build: 20230419-1431 (UTC)I just added two DMA channels to UART1 and noticed a change in stm32h7xx_hal_conf.h The project uses LwIP and FreeRTOS. FreeRTOS relies on TIM6 as...

PriorityChanged.png
ARaid.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C sensor on USART 2 Serial communication

Hello, I am using the embedded coder support package in simulink to interface with my onboard MEMS acceleration sensor (LSM303AGR) on my STM32F411VET discovery board. I could successfully connect and run simple LED program through USART2 on simulink ...

Resolved! Schematic of NUCLEO Board missing

Hi, I have bought a NUCLEO-F756ZG board to explore the F7 controller.I need the schematic to work with it. In the manual:https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um1974-stm32-nucleo144-boards-mb1137-stmicroelectronics.pdfThere is only a note on pag...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC Sample Rate

I am doing current control with PWM. The switch provides a current sense pin which is going to my ADC.I am using STM32F4. I am also using FreeRTOS, not sure if this is important though.My ADC is set to run at 84MHz with 4x prescaler. The conversion i...

Facing issues with interrupts

Hi,I face some issue with the interrupts of STM32L452RET6P. I have two codes running in the controller one is a custom bootloader code and other is an application code which stored in flash memory. when the device get reset it will run the custom boo...

SSaiy.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H757 Ethernet communication not working

Hello ST TeamI am working on medical project involving patient monitoringCurrently we are using the STM32H757XI-EVAL board and trying communicate the host monitor via ethernet TCP/UDP. The underlying operating system is Azure RTOS.I am not able to fi...

Lokesh1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to edit RTC Alarm parameters

Hi, I use RTC alarm to wake up from STOP mode I have STM32F030C8T6. During initialization I have set 5s and everything works as it should. But I would need to change the interval to maybe 30s while the program is running. The problem is that the chan...

DJeze.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels