STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucleo STM32U575ZI-Q low level USART receiving help

Hi all,I am using the Nucleo STM32U575ZI-Q and have been trying to get low level USART with DMA working. Transmitting data works fine as I can see the data using a logic analyser but when I try to receive data either from another Nucleo or putting th...

JNoon.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPI TRANSMIT ON STM32

Posted on March 10, 2016 at 11:19 I am using a custom made STM32F302RE board. I have configured my SPI as follows: hspi2.Instance = SPI2; hspi2.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER; hspi2.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES; hspi2.Ini...

Resolved! How to check HSE has stop

I am using STM32H7A3/7B3 to my project.Currently I use HSE as for the system clock.There is a process when press power OFF MCU will go to STOP mode.My question how to check that HSE has stop and enter the STOP mode correctly?

NRAML.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

GPIO connection on MCU

Hello,I'm relatively new to PCB designing and I've already learned a lot of things, but I'm still not sure about connecting 2 components through GPIO pins. I have IIS2MDC magnetometer and I would like to connect INT/DRDY pin to STM32H747AI. Let's say...

GPIOs.png MAG.png STM32H7.png

STM32L4 wakes up instantly from low-power sleep

Hi all,I want to measure the power consumption on my board which has a STM32L431CC. Other than the µC, there is nothing left on the board excepted for an RC filter on the NRST pin, I removed the RTC quartz.Inspired by the example code i found, i wrot...

Steven.D by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO read/write not working on custom STM32H735 board

Hello,I'm using a custom board based on a STM32H735 with various GPIO inputs and outputs. The STM32 is packaged as a 0.5mil pitch BGA and the board assembly has been outsourced.I'm able to flash a program on the MCU and debug it by adding breakpoints...

TerMarK by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using timer to wake from sleep

Im attempting to put the cpu to sleep between ticks of timer 15 on a stm32L432, The LED flashs without the Sleep code however it never wakes up from the timer interuptvoid HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback(TIM_HandleTypeDef * htim) { HAL_ResumeTick(); if...

PGood.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confusion with MDF and its SPI/Manchester setting

Hi all,We are trying to wire a microphone to the STM32U585. The microphone (T5838) outputs PDM and takes a clock as input.As far as I understand, the MDF peripheral supports PDM interface (as stated in RM046, Rev 4, 39.1), so it is compatible with th...

Labels