STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32CO11 DELAYS NOT WORKING

if(Mains>0.1) { if((Mains<1) &&(Vbat>0.9)) { TIM1->CCR4=TIM1->ARR; HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim1,TIM_CHANNEL_4); Set_LED(0); Batt_Chrge(0); HAL_Delay(1...

meena by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CHOOSE MCU

Hi.I work on BMS. I want a master-slave topology. I want to use 300 slave cards and 1 master card. This BMS is for automotive. I check ST MCU. I guess, The card should be 10-bit I2C. Because I want 300 Slave cards. So, Can you Help me this subject? W...

bngstskn by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos

GPIO HAL pointer at function argument

Hi, i m reading the general HAL GPIO file, what does the 2 pointers here do? can anyone kindly advise? i see a lot of STM header and device file with these... void HAL_GPIO_Init(GPIO_TypeDef *GPIOx, GPIO_InitTypeDef *GPIO_Init){uint32_t position = 0x...

Using Input captur in PWM mode with DMA

Hello, I want to capture the duty cycle of an input PWM with the timer feature PWM Input on CH1.Channel 1 is configured on rising edge, channel 2 is configured on falling edge.The DMA is configured for this timer on channel 1, channel 2 can't have DM...

I2.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! L431 Stops working after enabling ADC

Hello all,I recently ran into this problem where the MCU would instantly stop working after enabling the DAC. The behavior is that from the debug view of STM32IDE the program is still running, but all variable values are reset to 0, and once the prog...

ZJing_0-1694859495061.png
ZJing by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! I don't know how to use the stm32 extension package.

Hello.I am a college student who is using cortex for the first time.I downloaded stm32cube expansion from stm32 and downloaded format is exe file.I downloaded these exe files and installed them on my computer, but there was a problem from here.I down...

Koseo.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

32F417 IWDG - hardware watchdog mode question

If you set the IWDG to start using the option byte, the watchdog cannot be disabled subsequently. Am I right thata) the prescaler can be modifiedb) the counter itself can be reloadedItem b) would be a vulnerability, surely, because faulty code could ...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels