STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Systick not running while debugging stm32L552CEU6

Im using a customboard and when it's able to upload and debug, it seems to get stuck at the HAL_Delay fucntion where get_systick(); always seems to return 0. problem with this is that i cannot find a way to solve this, and my SWD, on the chip does no...

jvan .2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Flashing OTA with custom PCB & BLE Sensor Module

I'm trying to flash ota using the BLE_Sensor iPhone app and I see different interfaces when the app is interfaced with the custom PCB and a NucleoWB55 board. The picture with the OTA config tab is the Nucleo board. The other is the custom pcb w/ modi...

IMG_4582.jpg IMG_4581.jpg
od805 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SD Write error some time , not stable

Hi ,   I made a STM32F405VGT6 board with SD card interface. The SD code is generated using STM32CUBEMX and FatFs middleware.   The SD file write is not stable, it return error sometimes after calling f_write(). However, if I run the same code in uVis...

MHo.15 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Placing variables in dedicated part of memory.

Hi  I'm using a STM32L433 in a battery application, and running in Stop mode. I want to keep some variables in RAM2 so their values are not lost when the processor is woken up.I managed to get it working as follows. I created a block in the linker fi...

Resolved! NUCLEO-H723ZG I2S with PI-mod i2s stereo codec

Hey everyoneI was successfully running i2s on the stm m4 cores but trying to make the jump to h7 and running into a issue. Using the same code and the DMA triggers but no code is being loaded in the rx buffer. Not sure the tx buffer is being sent out...

Resolved! STM32G030K6T6 fails to respond to bootloader I2C

Have STM32G030K6T6 system that in bootloader mode fails to respond to I2C.Am asserting BOOT0 pin 25, negating NRST pin 6, wait 500ms, asserting NRST pin 6, wait three seconds, then attempt to send MCU erase packet to I2C1 device address 0x57 but get ...

Labels