STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

OTP Memory j-link

Hi Team i have one question can i write data into stm32wl series boards OTP memory using j-link debugger softwares like segger j flash commander or segger j flash memory.i have another question is it possible to write data into stm32wl series boards ...

kRaje.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current consumption figures between L5 and U5 family

Dear Community,When comparing STM32L5x2 line with STM32U5x9 line I had the surprise to read in product selector's view:Supply Current Run Mode (per MHz) typical:- For STM32L5x2:    96- For STM32U5x9:   26Are these numbers correct?If yes, what can exp...

apadom by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

usb otg dual role selection from cube mx

Hello, I am using STM32L4 series controller. I want to use USB OTG in dual mode where I want to run USB device and Host on same application. facing an issue when I select USB_OTG_FS as OTG/Dual_Role_device using cubemx tool then in middleware USB_HOS...

Hardik P by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

NUCLEO491RE I2C COMMUNICATION WITH TCA9537

I am using nucleo491re MCU  to communicate with tca9537 GPIO-Expander . I want to use GPIO  for on/off  in tca9537 based on i2c . IN tca9537 I have four resister 1. Input(read) address( 0x01) 2.output (read/write) address(0x02) 3.polarity address( 0x...

TCA1.PNG TCA2.PNG TCA3.PNG
ishu by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Concurrent DMA controlled SPIs failing (STM32H7)

All,I'm finding that concurrent DMA driven SPI transfers are failing.its STM32H743, Latest HAL, latest Cube and followed all rules with cache configuration etc etc.I’m running this in different FreeRTOS threaads and if I put a mutex around the HAL DM...

MS.9 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RM0316 - typo in figure (FLITF)

It should be FLITF.It's also in the 3rd figure on the next page.The typo is also in RM0364, but it's corrected in RM0313.Can't these figures be redrawn so that masters are on top, and slaves on right, as is in other 'Fx RMs?JW

0690X00000D9UscQAF.png

Resolved! STM32G031: cannot program the Discovery Kit

Hey guys and gals!Just received the STM32G031 Discovery Kit with the stm32g031j6m6 chip in the SO8 package. The thing is all my   attempts to program it failed.When the usb cable is plugged in a 'drive' connects where there are two files:1. DETAILS.T...

MCerv.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels