STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 DFP 3.1.1 spi issue

Hiwe are working with a STM32H7 project. Recently we upgrade the packages and the Keil.STM32H7xx_DFP.2.5.0 grow up to DFP 3.1.1.Since the upgrading, the SPI start to fail (some data bits were wrong in every reading). Downgrading to DFP 2.5.0 it works...

Main Flash memory endurance

Hi Team i have one doubt i am using stm32wle5cc controller and  stm32wle5cc controller have 256Kb flash memory and each page is 2Kb. and  stm32wle5cc controller  flash memory support  10k cycles write operations after completes 10k write operations w...

kRaje.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Enabling instruction prefetch in the HAL (potential bug)

Hello,According to the reference manual RM0456 7.3.3:"Prefetch is enabled by setting PRFTEN in FLASH_ACR.PRFTEN must be set only if at least one wait state is needed to access the flash memory" Compared to that I've seen that in the U5 HAL, in the fu...

GG.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM1 connected to a comparator with Falling Edge event

We are trying to configure TIM1 and an internal comparator to turn-off the TIM1 complimentary PWM outputs on a falling edge event and generate a TIM1 break interrupt.I was successful to do this with a comparator with Rising Edge event.But when TIM1 ...

bolurian by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN Communication U5A5ZJ-Q

Hello It's been days now that I'm trying to work with the CAN Communication on the U5A5ZJ-Q. I couldn't find any documentation on it (aside from the FDCAN), Hence, I would like to get some documentation on the board since there are CAN Tx and CAN Rx ...

lfresnay by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 Disc1 LED5 (Vbus pin is working)

Hello guys, I have an issue that when I program the board, LED5(it says Vbus LED) is lighting. (it is green) Datasheet of the board hasn't got a info or i cant see any info about that.Could you help me with this issue ? Thank you...

Labels