STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Pwm mode 2 question

Hi, I'm studing STM32F4.I'm looking at pwm mode in timer, and I wonder if there's a difference between using pwm mode 2 and using pwm mode 1 to invert using CCMR1 register.

jiu by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HardFault Handler changing Clock Frequency

Good morning, I am trying to read from adc two signals by first saving the signal with a certain clock frequency and then changing it using another one, i.e. changing the AHB clock divider. Going to debug it crashes on hard fault handler, regardless ...

davidec by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8 with Watchdog Timer

i try to crash my code to check the watchdog timer is reseting the code or not. for crashing my code i use timer interrupt. i.e TIM2_IRQHandler(){ ---------------; ---------------;}TIM_IRQHandler() instead of TIM2_IRQHandler . so, code will be ...

STM32F410 PLL Jitter on PWM

Hello,i want to use a really precise PWM signal but i get a lot of Jitter on it.I am using the F410 with a 16Mhz crystal. The PLL produces from there a Frequency of 100Mhz (I need this high frequency for my other tasks).The rest of my hardware needs ...

PDieh.1 by Associate III
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSM6DSO

I want to read Temperature data in register [20h,21h] , but the data I read are 0x00 , should I setting which register ?  

KevinHSU by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Issue with STM32F107VCT6 Data Corruption when Resetting nRESET

Hello,I am using the STM32F107VCT6 microcontroller and, under normal circumstances, it works flawlessly. However, I have been encountering an issue where data in a specific memory area becomes corrupted when I toggle the nRESET pin at 2-3 second inte...

NS by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Some I3C Speed Rates are not available?

Hi,I am working with  STM32H5RBT6U:How do I calculate the frequency of the I3C Controller? Is there documentation to cover the content?I tried using CubeMX to set the frequency, but strangely, all the frequencies work fine except 3~5MHz. The exceptio...

taylor_quan_1-1697423865215.png taylor_quan_0-1697423823825.png taylor_quan_3-1697424211112.jpeg

Resolved! RTC Alarm EventCallback called only 1 time

Working with the RTC I'm having some issue with the callback only being called a single time. void HAL_RTC_AlarmAEventCallback(RTC_HandleTypeDef *hrtc) { RTC_AlarmTypeDef sAlarm; uint32_t hobb_time; __HAL_RTC_ALARM_CLEAR_FLAG(hrtc, RTC_FLAG_AL...

Labels