STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L4 Problem with HSE that switching to HSI

Hi,I developed my first board with a STM32L431RCT6 (80Mhz) but sometimes I have problems with an external 8MHz crystal (HSE switches to HSI). I configurated the peripherals and the clock with STM32CubeMx.This is a clock configurator page (I enabled C...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
Edodm85 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

RTC Alarm Random Failures

I have Alarm A and Alarm B both enabled. Alarm A is triggered every second, Alarm B is triggered every minute.They are rock solid for hours to days, but at seemingly random times, the RTC freezes.Here is AlarmA handler:void HAL_RTC_AlarmAEventCallbac...

BlackPill RobotDyn how to program it ??

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to program this MPU with the Arduino IDE.I tried to make the serial port appear but without any success.Unfortunately I have lost all reference to the purchase and it seems that RobotDyn no longer exists.I tried the f...

Suntchi by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error in Writing External Flash STM32H750B-DK

ST-LINK SN : 002F00134D46501420383832ST-LINK FW : V3J12M3Board : STLINK-V3MINIEVoltage : 3.43VSWD freq : 8000 KHzConnect mode: Under ResetReset mode : Hardware resetDevice ID : 0x450Revision ID : Rev VDevice name : STM32H7xxFlash size : 128 KBytesDev...

ZExpo.1 by Senior
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! examples for STM32F407G-DISC1

HelloI just ordered the F4 series board STM32F407G-DISC1. Please let know where I can find the examples codes to work on this board. I tried to search but couldn't find. Thanks 

Nico3 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! H563 will have Hardfault when enable SRAM3 ECC

I am using the Nucleo board (H563) to test the SRAM ECCI have create a new project by board selector.Just have several printf function at main to print out to the SWO.It is working well without setting the SRAM ECC enable.However, once set the SRAM3 ...

JFung.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using SDMMC_TRANSFER_MODE_STREAM with SDMMC1 on STMH7

I am using the STMH7A3ZI-Q Nucleo Board together with the WFM200S Silicon Labs WiFi Board.The example project of the WFM200S uses the deprecated SDIO library with an F4 Nucelo ( (https://github.com/SiliconLabs/wfx-fullMAC-tools/tree/wifi_examples_ssv...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bi7yjQAA.png
Hueli.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels