STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTC wakeup fom standby problem

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 12:31I'm having a strange problem when waking up from standby mode via an RTC alarm. All works as expected when there is no bootloader. Once I start using my custom bootloader the chip wakes up on RTC alarm but stalls w...

trevor23 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f105 HOST USB

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 17:12Hello I am designing a new project with stm32f105 ; i need a host usb ; i have checked the development kits i found they use usb_id; but i need to use A-type connector ; so if if i leave usb_id floating ; is there...

sami by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum Output Speed

Posted on January 07, 2012 at 06:09Hi,I am curious as to what the '50MHz' output speed of the GPIO ports refers to (with correct configuration bits set). Is it the maximum frequency of a square wave output, or does it have something to do with the r...

knabbers by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

MMC/SD on STM3210E_EVAL With uCLinux

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 18:19Hi folks! I'm working with  STM3210E_EVAL and uCLinux. For one week i have tried to activate the SD Card in this board, but no success =( I compiled the kernel with MMC support and tried to edit the device.tab file...

low power on discovery board

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 17:22 I'm trying to do something really simple, take the STM32L discovery, put some code in it and measure the current across JP1 (in the off position as the manual suggests).... However, I can't seem to get down to...

MikeAtETI by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Atollic TrueSTUDIO Lite: Is this a misprint?

Posted on October 09, 2011 at 18:32Hello everybody, Potential new user of ST chips here, feeling somewhat silly for asking this. However: Is the information provided by Atollic in their feature comparison document, v2.2, accurate? I am in particular...

Access to external memory during DMA transfer

Posted on January 09, 2012 at 10:44Hi all, my question is in direct relation with the AN3241 application note (TFT-LCD direct drive using the STM32F10xx FSMC peripheral). In the application note, two mode are possible (page 11, 2.4.1), ''slide show'...

TCP/IP socket

Posted on January 09, 2012 at 13:27Is it possible to have a ethernet port and open a socket port where a PC can send/receive a stream of data with the ARM processor? How should I do this? Do you have a tutorial/sample for me? Thank you #socket-et...

Labels