STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to configure AHB and APB for STOP Mode on STM32L4?

Hi,I was following @Laurids_PETERSEN post on his low power ThreadX example (Part 2 ThreadX Low power Project ). I noticed his sample code, Snippet 11 on Enter Low Power mode configured the APB ENR, AHB ENR in RUN mode and then disabled all the periph...

MD'Si.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi ADC READ

I am trying to read Analog voltage from two different channel one is mains supply and another is battery voltage.But I am getting both values same in live expression window.Does my config wong.Pls helpvoid ADC_Mains(void) { ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef s...

meena by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 pwm intrupt / hal handler

hello i m using tim1 to generate pwm and using center alligned mode 1 , timer go to 0 to 1800 then 1800 to zero for one pwm cycle and generate 2 intrrupts HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(&htim1); //intrrupt i am using//handler is void HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCall...

ahmash by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO, ADC and DAC not simultaneous

I am using stm32 g071 and what I have done in the code is to toggle pin and send the value through adc and finally output through dac. Theoretically, the GPIO output and DAC output should be simultaneous but due to processing time and all, there will...

Screenshot (48).png
RShre.2 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN problems on STM32G4

I am developing a new project for the STM32G474 processor using the STM32G474E-EVAL1 board but am having a problem with FDCAN. I have two issues:1. I configure FDCAN and use the function HAL_FDCAN_AddMessageToTxFifoQ but the queue quickly fills up a...

RickN by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disturbance in MIPI DSI Output Image

Hi EveryOneBy Using DSI in Video Mode, It makes this disturbance in out image, What's the Main Source of this Problem:1. PCB Design (It's Two Layer Board, I tried My best to route it as short as possible)2. Noise in Ext RAM Data (Using EXT RAM as Fra...

MGH2023 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer triggered DMA to GPIO for soft PWM

I'm trying to to generate a PWM signal on a GPIO without PWM capability on a STM32F47. To achieve this, I want to have a timer triggered DMA transfer to the GPIO BSRR register.Looking at the bus matrix, it seems that I need to use the DMA2 controller...

damanuel by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RTC subseconds count down

I am using the RTC of the STM32L4 Discovery board and have noticed that the sub-seconds are counting down. Is there anyone with an idea on how to resolve this issue?

KIbra.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! About I3C ENTDAA ,How to do End DAA procedure waveform?

hiI do the ENTDAA protocol use this codeif (HAL_I3C_Ctrl_DynAddrAssign_IT(&hi3c1, 0) != HAL_OK){/* Error_Handler() function is called when error occurs. */Error_Handler();} In below picture , I get the ENTDAA Protocol, but After protocol there should...

CLHUANG_1-1690457730965.png CLHUANG_0-1690457717715.png CLHUANG_2-1690457746444.png
CLHUANG by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels