STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL Library for Medical device EN62304

Hello Everyone I dont know if its the correct place to ask . We design a medical device where EN62304 calss C is applied . the standart says if we use an 3rd party software ( any library ) should be designed to use for medical devices. What about HAL...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L476 SPI incorrect readings

I am trying to communicate with a spectrometer sensor using SPI protocol. With SPI default settings, I am using both arduino and Stm32L476 nucleo boards. (8Bits, MSB First, CPOL Low, CPHA 1 Edge).I read multiple registers from the sensor using both a...

RSath.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_GPIO_TogglePin() not thread-safe

Posted on May 30, 2018 at 21:31STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.11.0's HAL_GPIO_TogglePin() appears broken in a multi-threaded environment:void HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(GPIO_TypeDef* GPIOx, uint16_t GPIO_Pin){  /* Check the parameters */  assert_param(IS_GPIO_PIN(GPIO_...

Resolved! How to efficiently save and restore the 32F407 FPU context

STM should really post their code to handle FPU context saving and restoring BECAUSE their clients have been asking for over a decade!!!One user stated "the time for a full FPU state save/restore is quite long. A pair of vpush {s0-31}/vpop {s0-s31} t...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Product Recommendation

Among STM32 boards, I would like to recommend a board that includes an interrupt 2 or more pins, I/O (Analog) 20 or more pins, MCLR (reset), PWM signal (more than 2 pins), AVdd, AVss, Vss, RX, TX, ICDCLK, and ICDDATA pins. This is the first board I'm...

Park by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7: UART IDLE is set again without RXFNE be set.

I have the problem on my STM32H753, that the IDLE-bit is set when transmitting. On the manual it says: The IDLE bit is not set again until the RXFNE bit has been set (i.e. a new idle line occurs).The RXFNE is never set (actually on CubeIDE this is sh...

jhi by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels