STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

System bootloader

Hello,I'm currently working on a system bootloader using an STM32L4P5VGTx board. During this process, the board entered an unknown state and doesn't seem to recover even after a reset.I also attempted to use the Cube Programmer tool to load a bin fil...

pvall.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Clock rate limitation?

TL;DR. What are the limiting factors for incoming clock speed for an SPI peripheral operating in slave mode?I'm using the STM32U575 MCU with a few peripherals, and am clocking it down to 16MHz for SYSCLK and all related peripherals.  I'm generating a...

sethkaz by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 3 kudos

Using SPI to interface to TI ADC & DAC

hi, i m a student learning STM32 for the first time, my project now is to interface stm32h7 using SPI to TI ADC TLV1570 and DAC TLV5608. Anyone has tutorial and any reading material on this to share? thanks in advance. 

Can i manage this device from windows 10?

Hi i have this devicehttps://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003425526257.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.29.21ef194dpi5ufM&gatewayAdapt=glo2espSomeone can give me some info about how to access it from windows 10?thanks very much in advance.

ptt by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels