STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Questions regarding ADC ON STM32

Hi All,I'm starting to get familiar with the STM32 Series of Microprocessors and I'm completing some exercises using a mixture of direct writting to peripherals and low level ST libraries using the CUBEMX to get familiar with the chips. I'm using the...

cdtsilva by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G474 error code

Hi, I'm using STM32G474RET6 for development.When I debug code by SWD, the download verified successfully.But it will be suspended at HAL_Init() and show an error is Break at address "0x1fff5048" with no debug information available, or outside of prog...

Stone1_0-1698818507459.png Stone1_1-1698818516062.png
Stone1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginner`s ask for help to flash the STM32

Hi,I am an absolute beginner in STM32 ecosystem. This is my first time programing an STM32. My MCU is STM32F756VGH6 in TFBGA100 package. I wrote a simple led blink program and encountered a problem while trying to flash the MCU (got some kind of erro...

Vilius by Associate II
  • 41 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Bring up stm32G4 custom board

Hi,In my project I need to bring up stm32g4 IC in custom board. Can anyone tell me the process to do that.1. Bootlooader flashing: Do we need to flash the bootloade in to IC?if Yes,Where can I get the bootloader for STM32G4 IC.What is the process to ...

Resolved! what/where is USB tSTARTUP of STM32H563 ?

The ref manual (RM0481 page 2585) says: "This circuit has a defined startup time (tSTARTUP specified in the datasheet) during which the behavior of the USB transceiver is not defined.". I searched for USB and tSTARTUP but could not find anything in t...

mete by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evaluation Kit for STM32H745XI

Hi,We are using STM32H745XI processor for one of our customer products. To start our initial software prototype development, we are looking for the evaluation kit. I went through the processor product page, and I have following queries:1. Looks like ...

Jigs by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels