STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SMbus HAL driver in Busy state after Error

Hi,HAL Version 1.10I am using SMBus in my system to communicate with the smart battery.On an Arbitration loss error, the ARLO flag is set and the "HAL_SMBUS_ER_IRQHandler" is called. The IRQ handler clears the ARLO flag but the "hsmbus->State" remain...

Luke_abc_1-1696783875659.png
Luke_abc by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to flash STM32 MCU from yocto Linux using UART

Hello community, I'm working on a project where, on the same board, a SOM (system on module) will run Yocto Linux and an STM32F466 MCU will run bare metal code. I want to update MCU firmware from the SOM using USART communication. From the SOM I can ...

Gds2209 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103CBT6 power consumption

Hello, I recently designed STM32F103CBT6 based PCB for motor controller and I wanted to ask about power consumption at the default state of STM32F103CBT6. What is expected current consumption for just STM32F103CBT6 when I power up the board when not ...

shin212 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM Studio Dwarf Error

Hi friends.I am doing my projects on CubeIDE and recently I upgraded my program. After that Stm-studio is giving this error.Do you know any solution?Thanks.

MKara.17 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need clarification on Data storing in EEPROM

Hello ST community, I am working with STM32L4R5ZI-P, I am to write data to EEPROM, starting address fro EEPROM _emulation mentioned as 0x080FF000 ,so I took 0x080FF010,here data writing to next location I will provide the snap of that for your refere...

eeprom-0.jpg eeprom-2.jpg eeprom_1.jpg

Poor jpeg frame rate using DCMI (<10 fps)

Hello!I’m struggling to get a decent jpeg frame rate with both OV2640 and ov5640 using DCMI. I'm getting about 10fps!I’m using what seems to be the technique that other are using to determine when a jpeg frame has arrived.  while (1) { jpegComplete...

MS.9 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

making my own board from scratch (literally)

so my school has an old pcb milling machine that i want to bring back to life, so the first thing i want to do with it  is to make a stm32f103c6t6a board, can someone check if that schematic could work and if i can implement other capabilities in thi...

RDR102 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

MATLAB Embedded Coder - STM32L4xx Based MCUs

Hello ST Community,i am currently working with MATLAB/Simulink and STM32 Nucleo Boards. Now i am facing a problem: I want to use "Run on Hardware Board" using "STM32L4xx Based" option in Simulink model settings. However, since i have to work offline,...

MATLAB_Hardware_Installation.PNG
ChRegBrg by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ThreadX, printf() and hard fault problem

I have a very simple ThreadX app build with CubeMX, all settings default, the only relevant change is this code: void tx_app_thread_entry(ULONG thread_input) { static uint32_t c = 1; /* USER CODE BEGIN tx_app_thread_entry */ printf("Starting Th...

TDJ_0-1697634993487.png TDJ_0-1697638673905.png
TDJ by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels