STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! KEIL uVision5 is closed suddenly

I have Nucelo-F492 and I used STM32Cube on 2022 successfully without any problem. This was very easy. I am attending now a training course in "RTOS by using Keil uVision", But every time I use Keil to erase or download programs in my Nucleo, Keil uVi...

Hasan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Building Example for Nucleo-429ZI

Hi, I am new in STM32 MCU. I have bought Nucleo F429ZI, I downloaded and installed STM32CubeIDE. I have selected a new project, then I selected some examples for Nucleo-F429ZI. The name of the project is GPIO-IOToggle. I made a build without making a...

Hasan_0-1700328837325.png
Hasan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with i2c slave device

Hi, I want to implement an I2C slave with a STM32L476 micro that basically behaves like a memory. Therefore it must respond to another micro which executes the HAL_I2C_Mem_Write() and HAL_I2C_Mem_Read() operations to this slave.Searching on the inter...

FMass.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32: To achieve high speed over usb2.0 @60Mhz

Hello Team,I have developed a custom board having external PHY to drive USB in HS mode. The board consist of STM32h743zit6 controller and PHY from microchip USB3320C driven by an external clock of 52 Mhz.Although the configuration has setup using CDC...

Resolved! RTC not rolling over at midnight

Using the RTC on a NUCLEO-G071RB (HAL) I have a program the prints out the time, date and temperature in degrees Centigrade. I left it running overnight and discovered in the morning that the hours had not reset to 00:00 at midnight and neither had t...

Dabbo by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5 Can't exit STOP2 mode with LPTIM

Hi everyone,I'm trying to enter STOP2 mode with a STM32U575 and exit from it with a LPTIM1 compare match. LPTIM1 is clocked with LSE, so it should be still working in STOP2 mode.Here is part of my code in the main funtion: /* Initialize all configure...

LMenc.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723 ULPI compatible devices

Hi All.This is my first post here.I am in process of developing a device with STM32H723(100pin) which must have USB HS device functionality.I found a number of different HS ULPI PHY chips like USB330, USB3320C, FUSB2805MLX etc.During searching info a...

MikeEmbedded_0-1698785934823.png
Labels