STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

2 ADC channels assigned to 1 MCU pin

I have designed a buck converter that uses the MCU to regulate its output voltage.I am using one pin for the voltage feedback that will be used to regulate the output.  However, because it has to read this pin very quickly, the sample period has been...

STM32H5 external loader

Hi, I need the project used to generate the external loader: MX25LM51245G_STM32H573I-DK.stldr. My custom board uses a STM32H563VIT6 and the same octo-spi flash from Macronix used in the STM32H573I-DK board. But with different gpios connections. So th...

AMend.7 by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 4 kudos

STPM33 SPI issue

I'm using an STPM33 digital signal processor driven by SPI using an STM32G071KBUX microcontroller. Comunication apparently seems to be ok but if I try to enable the only UART/SPI read error interrupt (into US_REG3 register) using the INT1 and INT2 as...

RCase by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI mode and UHS-II mode not supported for STM32U5xx

Hello,I have  a very basic question. In the spec of the U5 series there is this: Does that really mean that the U5 would not support talking to an SD card in SPI mode? I find it hard to believe since SPI seems to be the most basic way to interface wi...

broilmont_0-1701362559552.png

Migrating from L431CCU6 to F412CEU6

Hello,I'm planning to migrate from L431CCU6 to F412CEU6 MCU and as per CubeMX, all the pins and power scheme matches. But I see there is Vcap on pin 22 of F412 MCU. Is it okay to skip it with below setup? Adding this cap will need redesign and we wan...

Mallikarjun_0-1701408334254.png

UART TIME OUT

Hello everyone I am trying to receive file form UART through Xmodem protocol I am getting file in debug mode but unable to get into run mode it showing  UART Rx busy basically hanging over these function while (!(HAL_UART_GetState(&huart4) == HAL_UAR...

PESHWA by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H750 FMC + LCD

I’m having some trouble related to using the FMC to interface with a LCD. We are using NE1 as chip select, LCD register select is A0, 16 bits of data.  When I’m scoping the signals, I’m seeing the A0 go high during 16 bit writes to 0x60000000 (comman...

SMoon.2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels