STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Getting bus speed of timer

Posted on November 24, 2015 at 21:09I work in CubeMX. I want to trigger my timer interrupt (period elapsed) on some speed. To fill up proper prescaler and period I need to know bus speed, on which this timer is. Is there quick way to get it, without...

sincoon by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about GPIO definition

Posted on December 04, 2015 at 18:03The GPIO mode can be defined for analog mode:1) GPIO_Mode_AIN2) GPIO_Mode_ANwhat is the difference? In what cases one mode is better than the other?Thanks.

STM32F4 controller suggestion

Posted on December 03, 2015 at 23:19Hello ; I am new to the forum ; sorry for my odd quastion ; but since ST dont post the prices of thier controllers like TI , freescale  and microchip ; so I need to ask this question here ; I am switching my desig...

timer interrupt

Posted on December 02, 2015 at 14:05hii have configurd to get an interrupt nce the timer update . But it did not work, can anyone knows whats the problem.I am using stm32f429 discovery board... void timer_init() { /**** clock for the timer *****/ ...

arunl4g by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

uwTick not incrementing.. (HAL_Delay())

Posted on December 04, 2015 at 07:58Hi,I called HAL_Delay(500); but inside the function, the return value of HAL_GetTick() is zero. What can be wrong? Thanks in advance.EDIT : oops, when I set a break point at line A below, I see tickstart is always...

ckim by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STOP mode

Posted on December 04, 2015 at 11:14Hi i am using coocox ide .i have configured for Stop mode by using some examples and it wakes up by using the rtc wakeup interrupt. The mcu wakes up and goes to the rtc_wakep handlar. the problem is, it is not con...

arunease by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 DMA in UART RX

Posted on December 03, 2015 at 14:38I will be receiving 10 bytes on UART RX periodically and I want to configure UART RX DMA for it. Configuring DMA is like loading the NDTR register with the number of bytes to transfer from/to peripheral to/from me...

Labels