STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32U5 USB problem

I'm having problems with USB on NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q (STM32U575).I've created from scratch project in CubeIDE for USB CDC ACM device, and set up all th peripherals as in the example STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.4.0\Projects\NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q\Applications\USBX\Ux_Devi...

ASamo.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep getting HAL_Busy for my i2c device

Hello everyone i've been trying to use FMAMSDXX015WCSC3 force sensor. sensor address 0x28 and whenever i was trying to do IsDeviceReady function, its been always keep getting me HAL_Busy.HAL_StatusTypeDef status = HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady(&hi2c2, 0x28 <...

SabTuna by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Reading data by ADC using DMA is not working Poreperly

I am trying to read some data by ADC using DMA transfer method I configured the ADC   attached the code belowI cannot getting the ADC value in all buffer only  read the 3rd  buffer 1st and second buffer shows grabage value please help me i tried out ...

1.jpg

Read a temperature sensor on a battery system

Hello everybody,Actually I'm working on a temperature sensor. This project works on battery (2 x 1.5 V alkaline).I would like to read the temperature in the room with an external analog sensor.But I don't understand how VrefIN works. Because my Vcc s...

JJoao.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PA7 pin voltage problem (STM32f767zi)

Hello, I would like to ask you to know how it is that the PA5 pin in OUTPUT (non-pullup and non-pulldown) delivers a voltage of only 2.6 V instead of 3.3 V like the others? Thanks in advance

STM32H743BI and SDRAM 32bit data bus

Hello Everyone ;we are new to STM32H7  ; we used before stm32f4 in many projects but STM32H7 we still new; so I am sorry to ask simple questions. We have designed our board based on STM32H743BI and SDRAM IS42R32160F-7. After a couple of weeks of tryi...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels