STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA and SPI - TEIF error

Posted on June 15, 2015 at 12:57 Hello I am a beginner in using STM32 devices, so please tell me if I am doing something incredibly wrong here. I am trying to enable DMA for SPI on STM21F411RE but I keep getting TEIF error on the SPI3 ch...

tbnkr by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO comprehensive course

Hello everyone, as port of my role I am looking form SDIO comprehensive course. Can be either online or not. If any of the members can give a recommendation on how to ramp up well on SDIO protocol / use cases / specs / etc. it will be of great help. ...

I have a problem with HAL LWIP that is very troubling

When I was using Cube MX software to generate LWIP examples for STM32F107, using RAW mode was very normal. But once FREERTOS  lwip is selected through CUBEMX, basic PING communication cannot be achieved. I am wondering if there is anything to pay a...

King by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

what is port output speed in STM32

Hi.I'm looking for some answer which I can not find anywere.What is the time between instruction execution time consisting of writing '1' to GPIO->BSRR of any pin and port and real mcu pin state in case when HCLK is e.g. 72MHz and APB2 is 4,5MHz (APB...

sholojda by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stm32f407 - Error "can't reset the core" with ST-Link.

Hello, I am using STM32f407IGT6 with Keil uvision and HAL library. When I try to connect the device with ST-Link and flash the software using the JTAG interface, I always see "can't reset the core" as the error.BOOT0 - Connected to GNDBOOT1 - Connect...

ajain20_0-1705490340060.png
ajain20 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to transfer strings to STM32 with USART ?

Hello guys. I'm fairly new to stm and i've mostly worked on a pico.The thing is that i want to create a programm with the following function.The user sends a character and then a string from a python app on my pc. The first character is a pseudo hand...

Log Data externally with STM32F767ZI and Simulink

Hey everyone,I want to use a STM32F767ZI to develop driving safety functions for electric scooters.The functions and Code are developed on Simulink using the Support Package for nucleo boards. I would like to log data from the MCU directly to a SD-Ca...

LKlau.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How To get GPIO Input data in STM32F103

Hi, I want to make I2C By GPIO I/O Ports Using STM32F103RBT6 64 Pins.run my source code result is above figure.When I2C Input Read time, It Can’t read data how can I get input data?    Start_Setup_Time(); // b7 ~ b1 Addr + bo_wr + ack Setup_Addr(0x...

image.png
Labels