STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H747I-DISCO Virtual Com via USART to arduino

if I configure the USART and use HAL_UART_Transmit. The UART to USB bridge is taken care of by the ST-Link chip.Could i use the VCP on the board is on PA9/PA10(pin D14 and pin D15 to rx and tx to arduino) and use digital.read on arduino to get the in...

wjian2_0-1690904059020.png
wjian.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32H747IX SystemClock_Config problem

I have configured the M7 clock to 480 MHz and the M4 clock to 240 MHz using the HSI as input.  In SystemClock_Config routine the statement__HAL_PWR_VOLTAGESCALING_CONFIG(PWR_REGULATOR_VOLTAGE_SCALE1);is crashing the STLINK-V3 with the error messageEr...

Olivili by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BKPSRAM corrupted after power cicle

Hello,I'm using a STM32U5A5VJTXQ MCU and I need to use the 2K BKPSRAM located @0x40036400.I can read and write without problem the BKPSRAM after power up, but a power cycle corrupt all the content. Strangely, the RTC content: time and registers, are ...

clemente by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F756VGH6 unpredictable basic timer

Hi,I am at the beginning of my STM32F756VGH6 register programming journey. I have already setup everything, and now I am at the led blink (using a logic analyzer for measuring the time intervals). I decided to make a simple blocking delay function ou...

Vilius by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Could an stm32h7 be a graphing calculator

I was wondering if an stm32h7 could run open source calculator Firmware epsilon, i would need to rewrite an interface layer, and don't want to work for days so i can find out that the stm32 is not strong enough.

Koeg by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

DMA and SPI - TEIF error

Posted on June 15, 2015 at 12:57 Hello I am a beginner in using STM32 devices, so please tell me if I am doing something incredibly wrong here. I am trying to enable DMA for SPI on STM21F411RE but I keep getting TEIF error on the SPI3 ch...

tbnkr by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels