STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F334C8T6,main program is stuck

I wrote an interrupt service function HRTIM1_TIMA_IRQHandler() for PID tuning at a frequency of 200kHZ. Is this frequency selection reasonable, after I enabled this IRQHandler, the main program in main.c no longer works, what is the reason?

LXCCCC by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

RTC Not Running

Hi, I had configured the clock to LSI RC 37KHz using cubemx with AsynchPrediv is 124 and synchPredivdivider is 295 after the RTC initialisation i'm trying to read the time using HAL_RTC_GetTime() but i'm getting the values what i initialised but d...

Resolved! Reading temperature from adc value(Non linear)

Hi,I am using STM32G491RE. I have to read temperature values from ADC. We  used voltage divider circuit to map the voltage values with temperature values it is non linear change between volatge and temperature.I tried below wayconst uint16_t adc_valu...

Resolved! FDCAN is not sending messages in Normal Mode

Good morning everyone,I’m trying to get FDCAN working on a STM32G431 however with very limited success. I’m not able to get a valid output signal on the TX line (measured with an oscilloscope) however, if I put the FDCAN peripheral into External Loop...

can send.png

Resolved! STM32U575: OCTOSPIM_P1_DQS in SDR mode?

I will use the STM32U575 with OCTOSPIM as Quad SPI (master) adapter.Q: The DQS signal is intended for DDR mode (I know).Could I use also DQS as input in SDR mode (when OCTOSPIM acts as SPI or QSPI master)?Idea:I want to compensate the "Round Trip Del...

stm32u545 OCTPSPI can't output wave in io pins

hello, I ues OCTOSPI device in STM32U545, it just generate cs and clock wave when run this code.HAL_OSPI_Command(hospi, &sCommand, HAL_OSPI_TIMEOUT_DEFAULT_VALUE)But io 0-3 nothing happened.I have reference the examples, it's use OCTOSPIM what not in...

LoganLi by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels