STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 HAL I2C Problem

Posted on November 29, 2016 at 10:56Hello everyone,for my current project I am trying to communicate with my STM32F407 Discovery board via I2C. I want to poll different data from it using an Arduino board, similar to a sensor I have. The sensor poll...

Usage of (uint32_t) in device headers.

Posted on March 10, 2016 at 16:14STM32 device headers use e.g. #define FLASH_BASE            ((uint32_t)0x08000000U)   /*!< FLASH(up to 1 MB) base address in the alias region  */ while e.g. Freescale uses in a similar situation #define ADC0_BASE   ...

Is anyone using MBED?

Posted on November 30, 2016 at 01:28Does anyone know the status of mBED development route? Are people using it? I looked at a site that showed how to use it and it looked similar to Arduino code. Just looking at the options since the SPL is not goi...

I2S Full Duplex Mode + DMA + HAL_Cube library

Posted on November 30, 2016 at 09:12Hello,In our application for audio codec IC, we have used I2S in full duplex mode with DMA.I have copied code for I2S . Can anyone suggest me what could be wrong with this ?static void I2SInit(){     // Enable PLL...

EXTI events vs interrupts

Posted on November 29, 2016 at 21:50Hello there, I am having hard time understanding what is the difference between external interrupt and external event. I was always using the former. I would appreciate if someone could point out the practical dif...

JTAG Pins ...

Posted on November 29, 2016 at 13:17Hello, I'm designing a board and I want to add JTAG on my board. If I use a following schematic, will it work ? (I'm using STlink-V2 as a programmer and a debugger.)

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels