STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H745 Disco project default dual core boot up sequence?

Hi all,I created a dual core project for STM32H745 Disco board. I'm using the cubeIDE and I said "yes" to set all peripheral to their default values. I wonder which core (CM4 or/and CM7) is booting and which was not. The reference manual (RM0399) say...

Rodo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC measurement noise on STM32G0 based MCUs

I'm using the STM32G071C8U7 microcontroller for AC-DC converter, and despite calibrating the ADC and obtaining mostly accurate measurements for all sampled channels, there is an inherent noise problem. When shorting one ADC channel to ground, I can't...

RBein.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Writing User data to memory

I am trying to implement application with password access and change option. Please suggest a way to store password/user data in flash memory. Are there any APIs or applicaiton note for more information? 

Nico3 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure GPIOs PA11 and PA12 to USB D+ and D-

Posted on July 11, 2016 at 17:27I'm working with STM32F070xBI need to configure GPIOs PA11 and PA12 to USB D+ and D- alternate function. According to datasheet it is listed as Additional functions (not Alternate) USB_DM and USB_DP. It is not clear h...

dimax by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brown Out Reset in STM32H753ZI

I am using STM32H753ZI for my project. My use case is I want to detect brown out reset after brownout occurs and system restarts.I am checking brownout reset flag using if (__HAL_RCC_GET_FLAG(RCC_FLAG_BORRST). My query is this flag is shared/common b...

A3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C does not work when FMC is turned on

Hi,I am using STM32H743II microcontroller. In which  communicating with external SRAM with FMC. It is working fine.I need to communicate with the touch LCD IC via I2C. There is no problem in communication when FMC is not active. I am reading the touc...

OKose.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom bootloader on the STM32L4

​Here's how I implemented a custom bootloader using the STM32L475. I thought I would share since I have seen so many posts from people having issues invoking their application from their bootloader.​I attempted to post this as an idea in the knowledg...

Stanford by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels