STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

QSPIFlash

Posted on June 21, 2017 at 21:40System: SW4STM32              STMCubeMX              ST32F765              Custom board.Hi!,How can I mount a QSPIFlash to the FAT filing system?The memory chip on the QSPI interface is a S25FL256.In googling for this...

USB CDC + FreeRtos Queue Problem

Posted on June 21, 2017 at 07:06Hi,I'm using Nucleo F207ZG , I'm trying to send the message using xQueueSend from CDC_Receive function but the following i cant because of priority level ,Program received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.0x080030dc in vPortV...

How can I calculate the CRC in java ?

Posted on July 04, 2013 at 04:30 Hello All, I have a stm32f4 discovery. I'm sending out messages the first part is my ''header'' the rest is ''data'' then the tail is the crc value from the hw perph. This is the code I use to send the messag...

read gps data on stm32f103

Posted on June 20, 2017 at 16:41Hello dear ST programmer!At least one month I`m trying to implement gps neo-6m module with my inemo-discovery board and I really get nothing, i have already implemented altimeter and it is works good now I need to rea...

Labels