STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ERR when external SDRAM & NandFlash with FMC

Hi there,I have a touchGFX project with STM32F429BI, which uses the external SDRAM for the buffer, and the Nand Flash for the image.Both SDRAM and Nand Flash work well when turning off the other.But when I enable LTDC, the Nand Flash always gives an ...

Junde by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pullup does not work when setting up for timer input capture

I have timer 3, that i want to set up for input capture. But when enabling the alternate function. The pullup is not working. Also an external pullup of 10K does not work. GPIO setup:    // TIM 3 Inputs (Pedal rot - PB5 / Torc PWM - PB1) my_GPIO_Ini...

Tobe by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C fail in case of UART interrupt?

Hello everyone!I'm asking for your help with the following: I have a board equipped with an STM32L151 processor, with which I use an STM32 ISM330DHCX IMU via I2C. The ODR is set to 52Hz for both the gyroscope and the accelerometer, and I request an a...

DS1Z_QuickPrint4.jpg DS1Z_QuickPrint3.jpg

Resolved! STM32H743VIT6 vs STM32H743ZIT6

Hello everyone.Is it possible to directly replace STM32H743VIT6 processor with STM32H743ZIT6 without changing the program code? Will there be any differences in the performance of the DSP device with this processor?Thanks in advance for your reply, C...

eLKa by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! A Question regarding DMA controller trigger source

Hi, STM experts, This question is regarding STM32L4 series MCU. It is about DMA controller's trigger.Let's say we have two DMA channel, DMA_A and DMA_B. Is it possible to configure the system so that when DMA_A's task is finished, DMA_A send a trigge...

JC1985 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32G473VE: FDCAN register callback question

We are using the STM32F429 in an ongoing project.The CAN bus is used for the communication. In a new project we change to the STM32G473VE.The STM32G43VE is equiped with an FD CAN.The low level interface is slightly different between CAN on the STM32F...

Resolved! Help needed to identify manufacture

Dear ST Community,I'm hoping to get some help identifying the manufacturer, year, and month of manufacturing for an STM32f103c8t6 microcontroller I have. The part number on the chip is 991KA 93 MYS A03.I've searched the code online and in the datashe...

Untitled (2).png
Labels