STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H563 FDCAN system bootloader

Hi,i'm trying to upload my firmware with FDCAN system bootloader in STM32H563.As this article(https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeprogrammer-mcus/fdcan-programming-support/td-p/199854) says that ST link debugger and STM32 cube programmer don't suppo...

Hoon by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ETH: anybody used KSZ8863RLL?

Heyho,until now I only used STM32 with the LAN8742, in a few weeks I'll get my 2nd custom board, but this time with the "dual" PHY KSZ8863RLL.It's connected via RMII, for setup MDIO (and optionally I2C for the registers not accessible via MDIO).Are t...

LCE by Principal
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

More than one DSMPS on one MCU

I have developed a custom controller that uses the STM32G474RE to regulate the output voltage of two power supplies.I am now developing the code to implement a peak-current mode controller for each of the two power supplies.  Is there a way that I ca...

Resolved! ADC error

I have connected 100k NTC  with 100K PU resistance. ADC is measuring voltage on NTC is 1580 mV. While multimeter shows 1410 mV. 1410mV is correct number as it gives 32 degC  temperature.I am using ADC in polling mode. I added HAL_ADCEx_Calibration_St...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

two independent CAN

HI,I'm working with a micro from the H7 family (H723).I have to implement CAN communication on two distinct peripherals (FDCAN1 and FDCAN2) in interrupt mode but the system doesn't work.Below are the settings I use in my project: void MX_FDCAN2_Init(...

UVagl.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Firmware

Hii everyone!We are working on CAN , and MCU is stm32f103When we are taking output on blue-pill Tx and Rx pin Data is comingBut when are are doing same on custom board data is not showing ,we are uploading same firmware and clock configuration is als...

Resolved! STM32L152 - random EEPROM deletion at low voltage?

Dear,we use EEPROM in our project with STM32L152. It seems like in some MCUs is erased random part of the Eeprom. It happens very rarely, and probably most likely when VCC is disconnected from PCB (MCU). Any solution, any similar experience?Best rega...

JJRR by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels