STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART_INTERRUPT Vs UART_DMA

Posted on January 17, 2018 at 08:46 what is the difference between UART INTERRUPT MODE and UART_DMA MODE.what is the best procedure to use when i want to work with data stream received from modules like gps,where specific data length is not known e...

HAL CDC VCP stop & re-start

Posted on January 10, 2018 at 17:28Hi, we have an issue with HAL when trying to stop and re-start CDC VCP. Board is discoF4. Based on the example USB_Device/CDC_Standalone/Src/main.c the code works fine after reset (DSPD=11, USBD_STATE_CONFIGURED). ...

opamp as adc input

Posted on September 14, 2017 at 15:19I am using stm32l152vE  32bit microcontroller. in this i want to configure two opamps as adc inputs to AN0 and AN11 .Please tell me how to configure these as opamp configuration?.opamp output follows as input to ...

raji a by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unkown signa in Keil logical analyzer

Posted on March 29, 2015 at 03:16I am using Keil 4, I want to set up Logic Analyzer in debug mode using simulator to check the output of GIOP I had tried to key in GIOPA.0, PORTA.0, GPIOB_ODR.13, GPIOB_IDR.13 and so on, it return ''Unkown signal�? P...

Linda by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f042 standby mode cannot wake up from RTC.

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 12:46I put STM32f042 into standby mode, and enable the RTC alarm as 10 second. However, this RTC does not wake up the  STM32f042. I try below:1) WKUP pin can wake up the standby mode correctly2) If not put to standby mo...

jiangpen by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nandFlash via FSMC + interrupts

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 10:23Hello, I'am using STM32F746IG and I have a problem with writing data to the Nand Flash memory via the FSMC . When I generate a project with CubeMx, configuring only the flash memory, everything works, i.e. writing,...

Map Timer TRGO to GPIO

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 09:42Is it possible to map timer trigger output signal to a GPIO pin. Typical use-case for my application is to trigger an external adc with the same signal which is used to trigger internal ADC on MCU. The MCU in quest...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels