STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Chip select pin for SPI

I want to communicate with STM32f427 processor and 3 sensors via SPI. I want to use only SPI1 line. I need 3 chip select pins. There are 2 SPI1_NSS pins on the datasheet of the processor. What can I use as 3 CS pins? Is any GPIO pin suitable?

Memory

Can any one confirm that STM32G030k8 MCUs can be implemented for DALI-2 lighting.Is the memory works.

SRAM.11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-U585I-IOT02A StopMode power consumption issue

Hello, I'm trying to use the stm32u5 585 and I'm having a bad time trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I am getting about 1.2mA in stop mode 2 when I should be getting around 8.95+ uA.I've disabled all SRAM and everything else in the PWR sect...

MrAzn69 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

B-U585I-IOT02A Ethernet (MQTT) not available

I am searching for a way to establish a ethernet connection on STM32 B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery board, for communicating with MQTT brocker. I am using Visual Studio Code, with Platformio (Arduino FrameWork).Do you have any suggestions / working example...

Elli-M by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Connect to a Custom H725RGV6 Board

Hi all, recently I made a board with H725RGV6, but when I tried to flash a test firmware for the first time, I got " Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication" fro...

sche.png
Labels