STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC DMA

Posted on March 08, 2018 at 06:28trying to sequentially convert 2 adc regular channels using dma and tim2 trg0 on stm32f4 without much success, when using trg0 do you need to set up timer in interrupt mode? and can I use HAL_ADC-ConvCplyCallback to ...

Issue using HAL UART Transmit

Posted on November 12, 2017 at 09:25HelloI am having issues with the following HAL function when trying to transmit data using HAL library:if(UART_WaitOnFlagUntilTimeout(huart, UART_FLAG_TXE, RESET, tickstart, Timeout) != HAL_OK)It always return HAL...

Bug in USB Host Library? Isochronous data receive

Posted on May 08, 2017 at 12:40Hi I think it is a bug...Problem:Isochronous data Receive from  USB Device with ST USB Host library.- > no example or projects in internetSo i tried to get data from USB Webcam.But i  didn't get an USBH_URB_DONE event ...

Half duplex DMA Uart

Posted on December 15, 2015 at 16:22 Hello there, I am experiencing a weird behaviour in my application. I am using HAL library. I am using STM32F407 and usart2 to send and receive using DMA in half-duplex mode. Everything is working fine, u...

RTC in STM3230F4

Posted on March 06, 2018 at 19:27Hello guys.I wanted to design a PCB with this MCU, but I need RTC in my project.I saw the RTC peripheral in the user manual, but I see no pins named VBAT for when the main power is off.So what should I do?Doesn't thi...

SPI potentiometer don't work (CubeMX & Nucleo103)

Posted on March 06, 2018 at 00:35Hi, Maybe i have a stupid question or mistake but i am searching and i can't make it work, so if you can help please.First i created a new project at CubeMX integrated in Atollic TrueStudio 8.0.I enable the SPI2 as F...

ioannis by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4 USB double buffer HAL bug

Posted on March 02, 2018 at 11:30After some days investigation and debugging, I found bug at HAL definition.Project was generated with CubeX v4.24, STM32L4 package version 1.11.0@file    stm32l4xx_hal_pcd.h#if 1 //darius #define PCD_SET_EP_DBUF1_CNT...

Darius B by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels