STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F0-disco printf USART

Posted on May 23, 2018 at 06:50Hi, I'm working with the STM32F0 Discovery board.I have a problem to use printf function with the USART.I'm using the classical way to redirect printf function (redefine _io_putchar and added _write function).So printf...

Resolved! Problem with writing flash memory on STM32L4

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 02:34Hi,    I am trying to write a flash memory location on an STM32L496 and I can't get it to work.  From reading the manual, I understand that each location can only be written once, and it must be erased before it can be...

RCC_CR_PLLRDY not set depending on code size?

Posted on April 27, 2018 at 15:43I'm running into an issue where the program will time out on while(READ_BIT(RCC->CR, RCC_CR_PLLRDY) == RESET)in stm32l4xx_hal_rcc.c:839 depending on how much code compiled in main.c.  The program will execute fine wi...

Lab Guy by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watchdog timer RESET status.,

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 07:36Hello.,I am working STM32F7 series MCU, In this I am using watchdog timer with 1sec timing configuration . Now on reset how to know whether it is watchdog reset or power on reset. Because I want configure some table on...

LTDC Register Write Problem

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 14:30Hi everyone,I'm using Atollic True Studio 9.0.0 for my STM32F746G DISCO board project. No HAL Drivers, no CUBEMX, programming mcu manually. I have a debug problem. After i build and download the code, pressing the 'res...

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Files missing from FP-IND-PLCWIFI1 zip file

Posted on April 25, 2018 at 23:26I downloaded the FP-IND-PLCWIFI1 software.When I try to build the project 'STM32F401RE-Nucleo' there are a number of header files missingsuch as stm32_spwf_wifi.h, stm32Fxx_nucleo.h and relay.h to name a few.I am usi...

Memory Protection

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 11:14Hi all,I've read the entire reference manual about Memory protection, my question is:If I set the protection level 1, and I wanted to change it 0 my Main Flash will be erased... There's a way to avoid this? Because if ...

Labels