STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a support for a Star Topolgy?

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 21:52Hi,We are trying to investigate whether there is a ST development kit that can support hub feature.Meaning, suppose we have 2 ST kit running BLE stack with lets say heart rate monitor application.Then we have anot...

asha by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My MCLK on SAI1 Block A stopped working?

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 17:25I have been developing a TDM audio system for a multi-mono output system.  I had the SAI1 BlockA working great a few weeks ago but now I'm not getting anything out of the MCLK or other pins.  I haven't changed the...

STPM32 Regulator outputs

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 20:49Hi,It is shown at the schematic of EVALSTPM32 evaluation board , both 3V and 1.2V voltage regulator outputs are connected to ground via some capacitors. Is it mandatory to terminate these pins as shown in the sche...

STM32F0 ADC issue

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 06:50Hi All,We are using STM32F0 controller in our project. we tried enable ADC with DMA one shot mode. Currently we configured 6 ADC channels(ch1, ch2, ch3, ch7,ch8 and ch9) with DMA support and we tried access other ...

STM32F405RGT SPI Slave DMA Over-run

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 13:26We have STM32F405RGT SPI-3 configured as a slave to receive the data from the master using HAL drivers. The DMA is configured to receive 128 bytes of data from the master in Normal mode and the NSS is managed by t...

LPTIM interrupt

Posted on November 02, 2017 at 10:08Is it possible to set LPTIM to have interrupt every ms?I did try some examples, and got PWM working with LPTIM on PB2.I can do that with TIM2, but then I got problem with system wake up, and I do not want that...

Resolved! STM32L4xx: standby and run mode

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 14:07Hallo, Since I think that the use of auto generated code using MXcube helps a lot, I have a question regarding the best workflow to use in the following case.My board is powered by an external power source. In thi...