STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Nucleo-STM32H563ZI RTC SSR Value Jump Back

I am programming a Nucleo-STM32H563ZI and get a problem while trying to get subseconds value in RTC. Below is the main code:         unsigned prev_ssr = 0; char print_buf[32] = { 0 }; unsigned this_ssr; int count; while (1) { this_ssr ...

floatsky by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 USB host/device with USB-C connector

Hi, I want to use a USB with USB-C connector and STM32F427 mostly as a HOST for USB mass storage, but it has to be able to switch to device, works as serial port. A 5V can be applied to the USB by a power switch for a HOST mode, and can be detected w...

mkuczma by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen flickering while using TFT-LCD with LTDC

Hi.A custom board was built using the STM32H753XI. The board contains 16MB SDRAM and we want to use it with an LTDC to display a screen on a TFT-LCD.I used the embedded wizard to create the UI and verified that it displays correctly on the LCD screen...

LCD-Timing.png Clock.png

Using CubeIDE to configure I2S, can't set I2S Clock

hello, I'm tring to configure STM32F103RCT6 to interface a codec with I2S. I use a 8MHz external crystal as HSE, in the clock configuration page, the I2S clock is direct connect to SYSCLK and cannot be adjusted. the selected audio frequency is 48KHz,...

截屏2024-03-03 18.44.37.png 截屏2024-03-03 18.44.47.png
Wal by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reg:Bootloader

Hello Team, I am trying to implement a bootloader for stm32f769 controller, My bootloader code resides in sector 0 and application code in sector 5. But I am not able to jump from bootloader code to application code. Any help will be highly useful. B...

USB to CAN interface

Hello ST community, I'm working on an interface board based on STM32F412 to send CAN frame from a computer using USB communication. For the moment I'm doing some tests with the CDC stack and the default ST's USB virtual com port driver on Windows 10....

oli_the_true_one_0-1709195364993.png oli_the_true_one_1-1709195591831.png
Labels