STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Falling of digital signal after some delay

Please find the image for the reference.Falling time of digital signals should in nano second, but here its almost taking 42usec. I have configured GPIO mode as Alternating Push and Pull, Pull down.let me know how to reduce the falling time.

IMG_20240306_155433575.jpg
Sushmita by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F446RE and CAN2 in loopback mode

I'm working on a custom board with a F446RET6 and testing through some code bits. I've been able to successfully test that the board programs and functions with a led-blink style program. My problem is that I'm attempting to use CAN2; I'm trying to t...

Resolved! RXNEIE needed for dma request?

Hello, i am trying to interface TI's ADS8910 (18bit SAR ADC) to an STM32F730 via normal SPI, since i am unsure whether QSPI will work.I want to achieve the full 18 bit @1MSa, which is possible when working with 54MHz (/2 APB2 prescaler on the F730 wh...

Resolved! STM32F303 USB

Hello,I'm working on a cutom made board controlled by an STM32F303ZET, I figured out that I forgot to pull up D+ for USB communication, even doing it externally keep showing me this error. I tried to pull up the D+ using 3.3V directly and also by pul...

EL_HACHIMI_0-1708698094232.png

STM32H755 Reset Reason

Hello,I am using an STM32H755 dual core chip and occasionally, our reset reason (RCC_RSR) is decoding to have only theD1RSTF bit and D2RSTF bit set.  Per the documentation, it does not seem this is an expected combination alone...Per table 56 in sect...

scuba by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

equivalent application note

HI, Is there an equivalent application note or similar information about sleep modes for the F0 series?https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an4365-using-stm32f4-mcu-power-modes-with-best-dynamic-efficiency-stmicroelectronics.pdfCheers, Cla...

Labels