STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L0 stop mode using low power timer

I'm trying to stop the processor for 9s and run for 1s using the low power timer. All my attempts have failed and I can't get it to work. Once its running it needs to switch ON the LED, transmit a packet and wait for few seconds for commands from a L...

Ash G by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

F4 Discovery DISCO board

Hi, we have just purchased a STM32F4 Discovery board, and have been trying all day to run one sample application. Everything seems to compile, download and run but there is no action. We have read the AN3997 is very vague and confusing.We have no ide...

FDixo by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 FLASH problem

Posted on June 02, 2018 at 09:37X:\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.2.0\Projects\STM32H743I_EVAL\Applications\IAP\IAP_MainIsn't function HAL_FLASH_Lock() supposed to be in position 2?

0690X0000060L4vQAE.png
one V by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does the map file work?

Greetings! I am writing a small bootloader application on an STM32L496 that will copy an image from one location in flash to another. I have reserved a 256KB chunk of flash to hold the image. I created a region and section in the .icf file, and de...

How to write flash by an external SWD prgrammer?

Hi everbody. From the <<PM0075 Programming manual>> ,I have success erase the entire flash follow Mass Erase sequence, the C code as below:FLASH_Status flashEraseAllOptionBytes_STM32(void){  FLASH_Status status = FLASH_COMPLETE;  uint32_t ...

peng jun by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels