STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STMFlashLoader Demonstrator Memory Leak

I am building a download program based on STMFlashLoader source code.I downloaded it from this site.However, this program causes memory leaks.For Test, I have just modified the source code to run again after it succeeds, not shut down.However, each t...

SLee.131 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F37x SDADC data count offset change

Posted on March 25, 2013 at 18:25I've been working with the SDADC hardware on the stm32f37x.  Using a sdadc clock of 6 MHz and software triggering 3 injected channels in single-ended zero-reference mode every millisecond.  I've noticed that when app...

0690X00000604u8QAA.png
gregg by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

fifo error on direct mode DMA

Hi there, I'm using stm32F411 MCUI configured the UART6 to transmit data with DMA.Once in a while i'm getting FIFO ERROR from the DMA even though i'm using direct mode and not FIFO mode.Although the error occur, the data is still transfer successful...

ogriz by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

watchdogtimer parameters cubemx

Posted on July 05, 2018 at 13:53hello , im testing watchdogtimer in stm32f103cb , now i started by independant wdt  i suceed ,MX_IWDG_Init();/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */HAL_GPIO_WritePin(led_GPIO_Port, led_Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET);//offHAL_Delay(1000);/* USER ...

0690X0000060LdfQAE.png
Labels