STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

FATFS API

hi, i have the HAL driver for sd card and fatfs software module but i can't understand the mechanisms that both hal and fatfs api's, it's all confused me. stuck here unable to move forward.@Community member​ @Community member​ 

Ark1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full duplex USART example for STM32F722

Posted on February 15, 2018 at 15:52Hello.Ive worked with the two boards comm DMA sample program and it works but it only works half duplex.The flow is:Init UART handle,Transmit dma wait for tx interupt callbackreinitalize UART handleRecieve dma wai...

STM32F103 - CubeMX DFU

Hi,I couldn't find online a working bootloader implementation of STM32f103C8 based on generated files from CubeMX, i've started porting the F4 DFU to F1, there are two applications: 0x08000000 - DFU Bootloader0x08008000 - ApplicationJump between the ...

Resolved! Another funny typo, in the USART chapters of RMs

In USART block diagram figure, "f" in "Transmit shift register" is missing, giving it a whole lot different meaning... ;-)Besides this, the arrows from both "shi(f)t registers" to their respective data registers have incorrect direction. The LPUART c...

Help with X-CUBE-SPN2 for IHM02A1

Posted on December 01, 2017 at 21:47Has anyone used the IHM02A1 and got either the project files or the pre-compiled binary and hex files to work? If so, could you please tell me if you did anything to get them to work or did they simply work out of...

DMA multi-using problem

Posted on October 24, 2017 at 11:30I use STM32F103, DMA1->CH6USART2 RX and TIM3 TIM3_CH1 both can use this channel.If only USART2 RX or TIM3 TIM3_CH1 to use this channel,it is ok!but how to multi use for two request?thank you very much.